Choose our Lake Como day trip to discover Lake Como in Italy’s beautiful Lake District, just 1 hour drive from Milan.
Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
Lake Como, which is 1 hour drive from Milan, is Italy’s most famous lakeside resort.
Our Lake Como day trip from Milan will allow you to admire its stunning scenery through the funicular railway to Brunate, explore the fashionable lakeside town of Como, and take a scenic cruise on Lake Como to admire its beautiful lakeside villas and gardens.
- Lake Como full-day trip from Milan
- Duration: 11 hours. Departure from your hotel in Milan at 9,00 am. Arrival in Como at 10,00 am. Arrival in hotel in Milan at 7,30 pm.
- code: 01913
Total price € 380,00 for a trip by minivan within 7 people
This is a personal trip by private car with driver for one group of clients only.
- Round-trip transport from Milan by minivan or coach
- Destinations: Como, Lake Como, Brunate
- Visit of Como
- Funicular ride to Brunate with breathtaking view of the lake
- 2 hours panoramic ferry-boat cruise on Lake Como, marveling at the panoramic views
- Admire the lush Mediterranean and Alpine scenery of Italy’s Lombardy region
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
Lake Como is the third largest lake in Italy.
Surrounded by stunning alpine scenery and beautiful villages, such as Cernobbio, Gravedona and Bellagio, is a favorite locale among Hollywood’s stars.
Our Lake Como tour from Milan will show you the beauty of this Italian resort.
At your arrival in Como you will have free time to visit the town and explore its picturesque streets, beautiful architecture, and stunning views.
Como also has an award winning silk museum (strictly related to the silk production of the area), a civic museum and Alessandro Volta museum.
Taking the funicular (cable car) you will reach the town of Brunate, one of the most famous towns on the lake.
From the top of the hill where Brunate is you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the lake and stop for a coffee or gelato.
After coming back to Como, on your ferry boat panoramic cruise you will admire the lakeside villas, parks, and beautiful Italian and English gardens along the lake.
The mild Mediterranean climate ensures an abundance of flowers, exotic and rare plants thrive year round. It is also possible to get a wonderful view of the Alps across the lake.
From Como, you will be transferred back to Milan.
What’s Included in the Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Milan
- Transfer by private air-conditioned minivan or coach
What’s Not Included in the Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
- Tour guide (on demand)
- Ferry-boat cruise ticket
- Funicular ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
More info on the Lake Como day trip: info ticket