At only 430 Eur for 3 persons by private car
At only 490 Eur for 7 persons by private minivan
This is a personal trip by private car with driver for one group of clients only.
Choose our Cinque Terre day trip from Milan to discover one of Italy’s most scenic secrets, and explore this corner of paradise on the Ligurian Sea.
Cinque Terre Day Trips
Cinque Terre (meaning Five lands) are five lovely old fishing villages (Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore) dating back to the early medieval period.
They are suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea, in a National Park spread along 18 kilometers of rocky coast made up of caves, beaches, and paths with breathtaking landscapes, where cars were banned over a decade ago.ip DetailsTr
Cinque Terre have been declared UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. You will visit Portovenere, enjoy a boat trip to Monterosso, transfer by train to the charming Manarola, and take a gentle stroll to Riomaggiore along the Via dell’Amore.
- Cinque Terre full day trip from Milan
- Duration: 12 hours. Departure from your hotel in Milan at 8,00 am. Arrival in hotel at 8,00 pm.
- code: 01813
- Round-trip transport from Milan
- Scenic drive to Portovenere
- Boat Cruise from Portovenere to Monterosso
- Visit of the picturesque towns of Monterosso, Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Walk along the famous path Via dell’Amore (Lovers Lane) connecting Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Breathtaking sceneries, with stunning views of the sea, the vineyards and the landscape
What’s Included in the Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Milan
- Transfer by private air-conditioned minivan or car
What’s Not Included in the Cinque Terre day Trip From Milan
- Tour guide (on demand)
- Ferry-boat cruise ticket
- Train ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks