At only 380 Eur for 7 persons by private minivan
This is a personal trip by private car with driver for one group of clients only.
Choose our Lake Como day trip to discover Lake Como in Italy’s beautiful Lake District, just one hour drive from Milan.
Lake Como Day Trip
Lake Como, which is 1 hour drive from Milan, is Italy’s most famous lake side resort.
Our Lake Como day trip from Milan will allow you to admire its stunning scenery through the funicular railway to Brunate, explore the fashionable lakeside town of Como, and take a scenic cruise on Lake Como to admire its beautiful lakeside villas and gardens.
- Lake Como full-day trip from Milan
- Duration: 10 hours. Departure from your hotel in Milan at 9,00 am. Arrival in Como at 10,00 am. Arrival in hotel in Milan at 7,00 pm.
- code: 01913
- Round-trip transport from Milan by minivan or coach
- Destinations: Como, Lake Como, Brunate
- Visit of Como
- Funicular ride to Brunate with breathtaking view of the lake
- 2 hours panoramic ferry-boat cruise on Lake Como, marveling at the panoramic views
- Admire the lush Mediterranean and Alpine scenery of Italy’s Lombardy region
What’s Included in the Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Milan
- Transfer by private air-conditioned minivan or car
What’s Not Included in the Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
- Tour guide (on demand)
- Ferry-boat cruise ticket
- Funicular ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks