See the sights of Milan beautifully illuminated at night and discover the lively Milanese night life starting from the “ritual” of the happy hour on our Milan by night tour.
Milan By Night Tour
Get an introduction to Milan’s culture and nightlife on an evening tour with a local guide.
Our Milan by night tour will allow you to watch Milan’s nightlife scene come alive. Enjoy the ritual aperitivo and explore the city centre by foot. You will see Milan’s beautiful squares and monuments lit up at night on a drive through the city.
Experience the city like a true local!
- Milan by night tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure from your hotel in Milan at 8,00 pm. Arrival in hotel in Milan at 11,00 pm
- code: 021813
- Total price € 230,00 for a trip by minivan within 7 people.
- This is a personal trip by private car with driver for one group of clients only.
- Nighttime sightseeing tour of Milan
- Get an introduction to the city’s lively social scene from a guide
- Enjoy a happy hour aperitif and appetizers at a local restaurant in the trendy Navigli area
- Admire Milan’s beautiful floodlit squares, streets, monuments and neighborhoods
- See top Milan attractions including Corso Venezia, Milan Cathedral, the La Scala opera house, the Brera district and Sforza Castle
The guide will pick you up at your hotel at 8 pm.
First head to the Navigli, the trendy Milan’s canal district, famous for its bridges and canals, packed full of bars and clubs to party until the early hours. You will disembark here to enjoy a happy hour aperitif and appetizers at a local restaurant.
Milan has been the first city in Italy to spread the culture of happy hour as a moment of relax after work, to meet friends and colleagues, make new acquaintances and have fun.
Then, you will visit the city centre by foot. Milan’s chic streets are even more magical at night, when buildings are illuminated and lights flicker through windows.
Back on board at 10,20 pm, continue with a panoramic tour of Milan’s top sights including Porta Venezia, Corso Venezia, Via Larga, Via Mazzini, Milan Cathedral in Piazza del Duomo, the La Scala opera house (Teatro alla Scala), Sforza Castle and Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio.
You will also see the old neoclassical Porta Garibaldi city gate and the majestic Milan Central Station, which features a bombastic array of sculptures and reliefs.
Milan’s nightlife hotspots visited in the tour are the fashionable areas of Corso Como, a trendy pedestrianised street that’s thronged with cool cafes, bars and boutiques and the artsy quarter of Brera.
The tour will also bring you to the ultra-modern skyscrapers at Palazzo Lombardia (seat of the regional government), and to the newly developed Porta Nuova area.
Porta Nuova, a sleek business district that has undergone a wave of development in recent years, is now home to some of the city’s most striking high-rise buildings and avant-garde constructions, such as the impressive Unicredit Tower, the tallest building in Italy, or the spectacular glass façade of the nearby Diamond Tower, a 30-story diamond-shaped skyscraper recently added to Milan’s skyline.
Whether you are seeking fine dining, spots for shopping, nightlife, architecture, or you just want a glimpse of how the locals unwind, this 3-hour tour will orientate you with all aspects of Milanese nightlife.
At the end of your tour, you will be returned to your hotel in Milan.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Milan
- Transfers by car or air-conditioned minivan
What’s Not Included
- Tour guide (on demand)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to attractions
More info on the Milan by night tour: info ticket