Private day tour by car with driver
Choose our Cinque Terre day trip from Milan to discover one of Italy’s most scenic secrets, and explore this corner of paradise on the Ligurian Sea.
Cinque Terre Day Trips
Cinque Terre (meaning Five lands) are five lovely old fishing villages (Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore) dating back to the early medieval period.
They are suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea, in a National Park spread along 18 kilometers of rocky coast made up of caves, beaches, and paths with breathtaking landscapes, where cars were banned over a decade ago.
Cinque Terre have been declared UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. You will visit Portovenere, enjoy a boat trip to Monterosso, transfer by train to the charming Manarola, and take a gentle stroll to Riomaggiore along the Via dell’Amore.
- Cinque Terre full day trip from Milan
- Duration: 12 hours. Departure from your hotel in Milan at 8,00 am. Arrival in hotel at 8,00 pm.
- code: 01813
- Total price € 580,00 for a trip by minivan within 7 people. Pay cash and save € 60,00 (Total price € 520,00)
- Total price € 450,00 (pay cash to the driver) for a trip by private car for 2 or 3 persons
- This is a personal trip by private car with driver for one group of clients only.
- Round-trip transport from Milan
- Scenic drive to Portovenere
- Boat Cruise from Portovenere to Monterosso
- Visit of the picturesque towns of Monterosso, Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Walk along the famous path Via dell’Amore (Lovers Lane) connecting Manarola and Riomaggiore
- Breathtaking sceneries, with stunning views of the sea, the vineyards and the landscape
Leaving Milan, you will arrive at Golfo dei Poeti (Gulf of Poets) and visit the delightful village of Portovenere.
From here, you will take a boat trip to Monterosso, admiring the stunning views of the Cinque Terre from the sea. Monterosso, known as “The Pearl of Cinque Terre” – is an ancient fishing village and the biggest of the five villages.
After the visit, you will transfer by train to Manarola, a tiny urban jewel full of typical Genovese-style ‘case-torri’, for a gentle stroll along the famous path Via dell’Amore (Lovers Lane) to Riomaggiore. This is a scenic coastal path overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Riomaggiore is Cinque Terre’s fifth village and most southern village. You will have time to venture around the vineyards, stroll the wharf where fishing boats line the shore, climb the Guardiola Tower for the best views of the town and coast, and sample locally produced wine from the town’s historical vineyards, before going back to Milan.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Milan
- Transfer by air-conditioned minibus
What’s Not Included
- Tour guide (on demand)
- Train ticket (on demand)
- Entrance fees
- Boat ride to Monterosso
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
More info on the Cinque Terre day trip: info ticket