Choose our Monaco and Monte-Carlo day trip from Milan to enjoy the glamorous atmosphere of Monaco.
Monaco And Monte-Carlo Day Trip From Milan
Monaco principality, a small city-state overlooking the pristine blue waters of the Mediterranean, has been reigned by the Grimaldi’s family since the Middle Ages. It’s famous for its glamour and wealth, but it also offers top cultural attractions.
With our Monaco and Monte-Carlo trip, you will visit Monaco-Ville, the old city, with its 16th Century Palace and the Oceanography Museum.
You will also have free time to stroll for luxurious shopping, along stunning gardens, megayachts and chic casinos in Monte Carlo, a neighborhood soaked in sun, money, and expensive champagne, and home to the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix.
- Monaco and Monte-Carlo day trip from Milan
- Duration: 12 hours. Departure from your hotel in Milan at 8,00 am. Arrival in hotel in Milan at 8,00 pm
- code: 01713
- Total price € 580,00 for a trip by minivan within 7 people.
- This is a personal trip by private car with driver for one group of clients only.
- Round-trip transport from Milan by minivan with air conditioning
- Scenic drive to Monaco and Monte-Carlo
- Take a walking tour of Monaco and see attractions like Prince’s Palace, Cousteau’s Oceanographic Museum and the Formula One Grand Prix circuit
- Luxurious shopping in Monte-Carlo
- See the Changing of the Palace Guards
BOOK THIS TOUR NOW
Our Monaco and Monte-Carlo tour will allow you to stroll around the pocket-sized city on a walking tour, and see top Monaco attractions like Prince’s Palace (Palais du Prince).
This monumental palace has been residence of the Monaco’s Grimaldi royal family since the 13th century. It lies in the heart of Monaco-Ville and takes its visitors through the journey of centuries of local culture and history.
Look out for the ceremonial changing of the guards which takes place in front of the castle every day but just for two minutes.
You will also visit the stunning Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium, which lies directly on the Mediterranean shore, giving a breathtaking view to all its visitors.
Opened in 1910 by Prince Albert I who had a passion for what lies in the ocean, it has the richest collection of Mediterranean species: its aquarium hosts 4,000 species from the ocean, shark Lagoon and 200 types of invertebrates, and also the first submarine of the world.
If you are looking to escape the heat and find some solace, the Japanese gardens are the perfect place to be. These oriental gardens overlook the Mediterranean, giving some stunning panoramas of the grand ocean, and have lots of waterfalls, stone lanterns, Japanese ponds, bamboo fences, a Tea house, tiles and wooden gates which all reflect true essence of Japanese traditions.
If you are looking for glamour in your tour, Monte-Carlo will be your destination.
Take a look at the Formula One Grand Prix track that weaves through the city, admire the grand Monte-Carlo Casino built in 1878 or simply enjoy yourselves with luxurious shopping, strolling along stunning gardens, megayachts, chic casinos… or simply watch the “rich and beautiful” in their favourite haunts.
From Monte Carlo you will be transferred back to Milan.
What’s Included in the Monaco and Monte-Carlo Day Trip from Milan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Milan
- Transfer to Monaco/Monte-Carlo by private minivan or car
What’s Not Included in the Monaco and Monte-Carlo Day Trip from Milan
- Tour guide (on demand)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entry tickets to: Prince’s Palace of Monaco (Palais Du Prince), Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium, Napoleon Museum, Japanese Gardens
More info on the Monaco and Monte-Carlo day trip: info ticket