7 days / 6 nights – All transport services in Italy included – Hotel accomodation with breakfast included
Our Northern Italy low cost tour from Milan is the perfect itinerary to discover the beauty of Milan, Venice, Verona and Lake Garda at a budget.
Northern Italy Low Cost Tour From Milan
Our Northern Italy low cost tour will bring you to Italy’s breathtaking northern regions, without costing you a fortune!
It starts with a leisurely tour of cosmopolitan Milan, famous for its awe-inspiring marble Duomo and celebrated La Scala opera house, and for being the fashion capital of the world.
Then, you will visit the most romantic city in the world: Venice. Enjoy its great art treasures, extraordinary architecture and perhaps a romantic gondola ride. You will breathe the atmosphere of this ancient city built on water.
Verona, a city with 2,000 years of history, famous for nightly summer opera productions in its ancient Roman stone amphitheater, will be your next stop.
It’s also the setting of Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet” and UNESCO World Heritage site because of its numerous historical buildings, medieval architecture and white stone churches: you will visit Romanesque churches, Gothic towers and castles, Renaissance palaces, squares, and elegant courtyards.
Lake Garda, a major tourist destination with numerous hotels and resorts along its shore, is also Italy’s largest lake and will offer you breathtaking views.
You will enjoy sipping wine on its shores and visiting picturesque villages in an amazing scenery before going back to Milan for your last day of this enchanting tour.
- 7 Days (6 nights)
- Individual tour
- Tour code: n. 042514
- Enjoy the high fashion and high culture of Milan, one of the great cities of northern Italy
- Cruise the canals and visit the gorgeous buildings of magical Venice, the Floating City that continues to enchant all those who stop here
- Visit Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, steeped in literary lore and filled with unforgettable sights
- Make your way along the beautiful coast of famous Lake Garda, marveling in the scenery
- Starting from: € 990 (per person) from 6 person
- Starting from: € 1,040 (per person) up to 5 person
- Starting from: € 1,330 (per person) from 3 person
Cost may vary depending on dates chosen and any weekend, holiday and trade fair date surcharges. For a quote on your dates and number in your party please contact us.
Hotel on double occupancy.
Booking: (by money transfer) 35% in advance, 65% 35 days before departure.
Day 1 – Arrival in Milan – free time
Day 2 – Visit the best of Milan city center, by foot and private car
Day 3 – Venice – Guided tour
Day 4 – Venice – free time and Verona – overnight
Day 5 – Verona – Lake Garda overnight
Day 6 – Lake Garda tour – Milan overnight
Day 7 – Free time – Depart Milan
ALL OUR ITALY TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS!
DAY 1 – Arrival in Milan
- Arrive in Milan at Airport
- Drop up at hotel by private car with driver
- Free time
Welcome to Milan, Italy’s commercial and financial hub, but also a city full of history, art and culture. Check out of your hotel and then enjoy your free time in Milan.
You could explore the city and wander in its beautiful center, or take in some of the city’s finest shopping hot spots – this is the world’s fashion capital!
DAY 2 – Milan visit
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Visit the best of Milan city center, by foot and private car
- Afternoon and evening at leisure
Discover the center of Milan with Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the city’s extravagant shopping galleria, the Duomo – one of Europe’s most striking examples of Gothic architecture, Castello Sforzesco, Milan’s Renaissance pride and joy, La Scala Theater.
This is your opportunity to see Leonardo Da Vinci’s masterpiece “Last Supper“ in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Santa Maria delle Grazie, and enjoy an espresso in the same cafe that composer Verdi frequented.
DAY 3 – Venice
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- Depart to Venice
- Guided tour in the afternoon
If it’s your first time in Venice, see all the highlights of this magical city with our guided tour of Venice, included in your Northern Italy tour.
From Piazza San Marco (St Mark’s Square) to the Rialto Bridge, your informative guide will offer historical perspectives on this fascinating medieval city.
You will see all the most important sites of the city while learning about historical Venice from your guide.
DAY 4 – Venice
- Breakfast in Venice Hotel
- Free time in Venice
- Departure to Verona later in the afternoon – overnight
Enjoy your free time in Venice exploring the labyrinth of back alleys and sleeping canals of Venice, its small back streets, narrow passageways and piazzas, or perhaps take a gondola ride.
DAY 5 – Verona
- Breakfast in Verona hotel
- City visit, Arena ancient theatre and Romeo and Giulietta home
- Lake Garda – free time – overnight
Well known as the setting for the story of Romeo and Juliet, historic Verona is one of the most fascinating and romantic places in Italy, full of history, art and tradition.
One of the most powerful cities during the early rule of the Roman Empire, Verona is still one of the best-preserved sections in the country, and is indeed one of the main tourist destinations in northern Italy.
Discover Juliet’s house, the Roman amphitheatre, the tombs of the Scala family, one of most astonishing example of gothic art, and much more.
DAY 6 – Lake Garda tour
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lake Garda excursion and back to Milan – overnight
The romantic Gardesana, on Lake Garda, is one of the most impressive roads in Europe, with its exuberant vegetation such as olive trees, cypresses and rare flowers.
You will travel along this road and will have time to visit the colourful and picturesque villages on the Lake Garda to see monuments dating from the Roman, Scaliger, Venetian and Austrian rulers.
DAY 7 – Depart Milan
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- Free time and airport transfer to back home
What’s Included in the Northern Italy low Cost Tour from Milan
- 6 nights in selected 3* hotel
- Round trip airport by private car with driver
- Milan Tour by private car and walk (not guided)
- Venice guided tour
- Lake Garda Excursion
- All transportation during the excursions out of the city
- Breakfast daily at hotel
ALL DEPARTURES ARE GUARANTEED TO OPERATE
What’s Not Included in the Northern Italy low Cost Tour from Milan
- Flights to/from home city
- Meals if does not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- City Tax (€ 3-4 per day/ p.p.)
- All this is not mentioned in the program