7 days / 6 nights – All transport services in Italy included – Hotel accomodation with breakfast included
Explore enchanting Tuscany on this 7-day Florence and Tuscany tour from Milan!
Florence and Tuscany Tour From Milan
Tuscany, famous for a wealth of art, history, striking landscapes and outstanding produce, really does have the best of all worlds!
Discover the beauties of Tuscany, one of most enchanting regions of Italy, with our 6-day Florence and Tuscany Tour from Milan.
This great itinerary will allow you to experience the top Tuscan art and architectural marvels, in Florence and in the beautiful Pisa and Lucca, the Tuscan food and wine, the romanticism of a cruise on the Arno river, and the shopping in Florence, one of the most stylish cities in Italy, and in Barberino Designer Outlet, one of the top outlets in Italy.
- Tuscany Tour from Milan, with transfers by 1st class hi-speed train or private car with driver between cities
- 7 Days (6 nights)
- Selected wonderful 4* hotels with accommodation for 6 nights
- Individual tour
- Tour code: n. 041613
- Great itinerary to experience the magic of Tuscany
- Visit three of the most enriching and historic Tuscan cities: Florence, Pisa, Lucca
- Enjoy the romanticism of a cruise on the Arno River and discover hidden spots of Florence
- Admire unforgettable views of Pisa from the top of its Leaning Tower
- Taste the specialties of Lucca after the visit to this beautiful town, one of Tuscany’s lesser-known gems
- Explore the beautiful center city of Florence on our guided walking tour, and skip the queues with our premium ticket for the Accademia Gallery
- Enjoy the shopping in Barberino Designer Outlet, stylish shopping haven near Florence, with more than 100 shops featuring big-name brands and up to 70% savings
- Starting from: € 1,276 (per person) from 6 people
- Starting from: € 1,296 (per person) up to 5 people
- Starting from: € 1,470 (per person) from 2 people
Hotel on double occupancy.
Cost may vary depending on dates chosen and any weekend, holiday and trade fair date surcharges. For a quote on your dates and number in your party please contact us.
Booking: (by money transfer) 35% in advance, 65% 35 days before arrive in Italy.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Milan. Free time
- Day 2 – Milan tour. Free time
- Day 3 – Florence city guided tour and visit Accademia gallery
- Day 4 – Pisa and Lucca excursion
- Day 5 – Arno river by boat
- Day 6 – Shopping in Barberino outlet and free time
- Day 7 – Florence. Breakfast in hotel. Free time. Departure
ALL OUR ITALY TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS!
Itinerary – Day by Day
DAY 1 – Arrival in Milan
- Arrive in Milan at Airport
- Your private driver will bring you to your Milan hotel
- Free time
Welcome to Italy’s commercial and financial hub, and to a city rich of history, art and culture: Milan. Enjoy your free time in Milan in the afternoon and evening. And if you want, watch Milan’s nightlife scene come alive.
DAY 2 – Milan
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- City tour by private car with driver and walk
- Visit The Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci (optional) and district of Duomo, Sforzesco Castle, La Scala thetre
- Departure to Florence in the afternoon
Enjoy breakfast and then enjoy a sightseeing tour of Milan (included in the tour).
Our driver will show you the best districts of Milan, and some of the top attractions of Milan, such as the Cathedral in Piazza del Duomo (one of Europe’s most striking examples of Gothic architecture), La Scala opera house (the world’s most famous opera house) and Sforza Castle (Milan’s Renaissance pride and joy).
After the tour, you will admire Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper, in the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, UNESCO World Heritage site. You will bypass the long queues for The Last Supper thanks to the special skip-the-line treatment included in our tour, providing you priority access to the famous mural painting.
DAY 3 – Florence
- Breakfast in Florence Hotel
- Walking Guided Tour of Florence’s historic center
- Visit (not guided) of the Accademia Gallery with skip the line access
- Free time at leisure in the afternoon
The streets and piazzas of Florence show the ideas of the Renaissance, the lives of many famous artists, the Medici family who showered Florence with countless masterpieces.
In the morning, our walking guided tour will bring you to the top landmarks in Florence, but also will allow you to discover enchanting back-streets and alleys paved with the original stones from ancient times, and lesser known attractions that are proof of the complex and rich history of the city.
After the tour, you will visit the Accademia Gallery, among the most famous museums in the world for its extraordinary collections of paintings and ancient statues.
Our Florence and Tuscany Tour from Milan includes Skip The Lines tickets to the Accademia Gallery, so you won’t have to waste time queuing for hours to admire its treasures!
In the afternoon, explore Florence at your leisure. Florence is a relatively small city, with virtually all its top sights clustered in just a few square kilometers.
You will have time to visit some of the other famous museums in Florence such as the Uffizi Gallery hosting Renaissance trasures by Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Raphael, or San Marco Museum, Palazzo Pitti, Stibbert Museum, Bargello Museum, Davanzati Palace Museum, Palazzo Vecchio, Palatina Gallery, Argenti Museum, Gallery of Modern Art, Medici Chapels etc…Florence is really a paradise for art lovers.
Or you can just stroll along the streets of Florence, admiring the architectural medieval and Renaissance marvels around you, the elegant cafes, markets, fashion boutiques, world-known designers stores such as Gucci’s and Roberto Cavallo’s, and fine craftsmanship, tiny artisan workshops and studios, hand-making leather, jewellery, hand-embroidered linens, designer fashion, perfume, marbled paper, puppets…
If you love food, Florence offers endless opportunities to taste one of the most appreciated traditional cuisines of Italy and enjoy fine food and wine in delicious lunches, snacks or aperitivi.
DAY 6 – Pisa and Lucca
- Breakfast in Florence hotel
- Excursion to Pisa. Visit of the Leaning Tower
- Excursion to Lucca by bus
- Return to Florence
Pisa is a lovely Tuscany town with a great historic center, full of Renaissance and medieval buildings.
The top attraction in Pisa is the Campo Santo and Piazza dei Miracoli. In this amazing square you can admire some of the most beautiful and important examples of Tuscan Romanesque architecture: the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Leaning Tower.
The Leaning Tower, UNESCO World Heritage Site, has captivated crowds for centuries with its distinctive tilt.
The tower, which took nearly 200 years to construct, started leaning even before it was finished and still nobody knows for sure why. At the end of the 294-step staircase, you will be offered fantastic panoramic views over Pisa.
After Pisa, you will visit Lucca, one of Tuscany’s lesser-known gems. Enjoy a walking tour of the city, that shows an enchanting display of Renaissance architecture and Etruscan ruins.
You will admire Lucca’s historical centre, now a pedestrian area enclosed by the imposing tree-lined Renaissance walls, the beautiful Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, Guinigi Tower, Lucca Cathedral.
Taste a buccellato, Lucca’s ring-shaped cake, and some of the great local wines.
DAY 5 – Florence and Cruise on Arno River
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Excursion by boat on Arno river
- Free time in Florence
On day 5 of our Florence and Tuscany tour, you will experience the magic atmosphere and quiet of a special cruise along the Arno River.
Admire the Ponte Vecchio, Florence’s famous bridge, and hidden views of the beautiful buildings that frame the riverside, while passing beautiful Florence attractions like the Corsini Palace with its stunning Baroque architecture and the Santa Trinita Bridge.
DAY 6 – Florence – Shopping
- Breakfast in Florence Hotel
- Free time and shopping in Barberino Designer Outlet
On day 6, explore the stylish shopping haven of Barberino Designer Outlet, a nice city near Florence.
Built to look like a Renaissance-era Tuscan village, the pretty outlet boasts more than 100 shops featuring big-name brands like Dolce and Gabbana, Guess, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Levi Strauss, Burberry and Boss.
Save between 30 and 70% on acclaimed labels, while browsing the spacious shopping mall.
When you are tired of shopping, take a break by visiting one of the outlet’s restaurants or cafés. With five different eateries to choose from, including a Lindt chocolate café, you won’t be disappointed!
DAY 7 – Florence – Departure
- Breakfast in Florence Hotel
- Free time
- Depart from Florence (transfer to airport included)
What’s Included in The Florence and Tuscany Tour From Milan
- 6 nights in selected 4* hotels (1 night in a 4* hotel in Milan, 5 nights in a 4* hotel in Florence)
- Milan city tour by private car and walk (not guided tour)
- Excursion to Pisa and Lucca
- Best of Florence walking guided tour
- Accademia Gallery with audioguide and Skip the Line tickets
- Arno river excursion by boat
- Transfer to Barberino Designer Outlet (by bus)
- Airport transfers by private car with driver
- Daily Breakfast in hotels
ALL DEPARTURES ARE GUARANTEED TO OPERATE
What’s Not Included in The Florence and Tuscany Tour From Milan
- Flights to/from home city
- Meals if not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- City Tax (€ 4-5 per day/ p.p.)
- All this is not mentioned in the program