Our 7-day Genoa, Italian Riviera and Monaco tour from Milan is the perfect itinerary to experience the beauty and treasures of the Italian and French Riviera.
Genoa, Italian Riviera And Monaco tour from Milan
Discover the beauty of the Italian and French Riviera on this 7-day Genoa, Italian Riviera and Monaco tour from Milan.
Starting from the cosmopolitan Milan, you will explore the beautiful Genoa, the Italian Riviera (Portofino, Santa Margherita, the fascinating Cinque Terre), Monaco and Montecarlo.
A few amazing UNESCO World Heritage sites are included in this tour: Leonardo Da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper, Genoa’s wonderful medieval and Renaissance historic center, the landscape of the Cinque Terre.
You will take in world-class attractions and hidden treasures, amazing scenic views on the Ligurian sea and urban landscapes in Milan, Genoa and Monaco, delicious street food and art marvels, off-the-beaten-track picturesque and relaxing villages and the glamour of Monaco and Montecarlo.
The tour balances art, nature, cities and shopping, excursions and free time to allow you to enjoy at its best the amazing destinations of this tour.
- Genoa, Italian Riviera And Monaco tour from Milan, with transfers by 1st class hi-speed train or private car with driver between cities
- 7 Days (6 nights)
- Individual or group tour
- Tour code: n. 041813
- Discover the top attractions of Milan, such as the UNESCO listed Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci and La Scala opera house
- Explore the beautiful city of Genoa, one of the most important maritime cities in Italy and UNESCO World Heritage site
- See the best of the Italian Riviera: Genoa, Portofino, Santa Margherita, the Cinque Terre!
- Enjoy relaxing ferry boat rides in the Ligurian sea to Portofino and Santa Margherita
- Admire the breathtaking sceneries, with stunning views of the sea, the vineyards and the landscapes, of the Cinque Terre
- Soak up the luxurious atmosphere and charm of the Principality of Monaco and Montecarlo
- Enjoy shopping at Serravalle, the best Italy’s designer outlet, with discounts up to 80% on top brands such as Armani, Versace, Prada and many more
- Starting from: € 1,290 (per person) from 6 people
Starting from: € 1,390 (per person) up to 5 people
Starting from: € 1,650 (per person) from 2 people
Hotel on double occupancy.
Cost may vary depending on dates chosen and any weekend, holiday and trade fair date surcharges. For a quote on your dates and number in your party please contact us.
Booking: (by money transfer) 30% in advance, 40% 30 days before departure, the balance 10 days before arrive in Italy.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Milan
- Day 2 – Visit The Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci & Ancient Milan
- Day 3 – Genoa – Portofino – Santa Margherita (Riviera Ligure)
- Day 4 – Santa Margherita – 5 terre excursion – Santa Margherita
- Day 5 – Principality of Monaco Montecarlo – Milan
- Day 6 – Milan free day and shopping in Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Day 7 – Milan. breakfast in hotel, free time and head back home
ALL OUR ITALY TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS!
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Itinerary – Day by Day
DAY 1 – Arrival in Milan
- Arrival in Milan at Airport
- Your private driver will bring you to your Milan hotel
- Free time
Milan is Italy’s commercial and financial hub, and a city rich of history, art and culture.
You will enjoy your free time in Milan in the afternoon and evening. And do not forget, Milan by night is a very lively city.
DAY 2 – Milan
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- City tour by private car with driver and walk
- Visit The Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci and district of Duomo, Sforzesco Castle, La Scala thetre (optional)
- Afternoon and evening at leisure
Enjoy breakfast and then relax on a sightseeing tour of Milan (included in the tour).
Our driver will show you the best districts of Milan: Porta Venezia, the old neoclassical Porta Garibaldi city gate, the majestic Milan Central Station, the artsy quarter of Brera, the ultra-modern skyscrapers at Palazzo Lombardia (seat of the regional government), and the newly developed Porta Nuova area, which hosts striking high-rise buildings and avant-garde constructions.
At the end of the tour you will visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper, in the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, UNESCO World Heritage site.
You will have free time in the afternoon to explore Milan and admire its beautiful top attractions:
- Milan Cathedral in Piazza del Duomo: one of Europe’s most striking examples of Gothic architecture
- La Scala opera house (Teatro alla Scala): the world’s most famous opera house
- Sforza Castle: Milan’s Renaissance pride and joy
If you are a fashion lover, head for the Quadrilatero, Milan’s most famed and fabled shopping district, which displays luxurious shops, courtyards, and palaces.
DAY 3 – Best of Genoa City Guided Tour. Boat trip to Portofino
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- Departure to Genoa
- Best of Genoa Guided City Tour
- Boat trip to Portofino
Genoa, thriving Italian city that was Christopher Columbus’s birthplace, is famous for its history as a rich and powerful trade center in Europe.
Its wealth is reflected by its multitude of hidden gems behind tiny alleyways and beautiful sights, such as the Ducal Palace or Via San Lorenzo.
Our guided tour will allow you to discover the best of this fascinating city with its pastel buildings piled up steep hillsides above the long curving waterfront.
The tour will take you you through Genoa’s impressive medieval center, a UNESCO-listed World Heritage site, with a maze of squares and narrow carruggi (typical Italian alleys), ancient decorated palaces, stunning churches and much more.
You will become acquainted with the city throughout numerous eras, including Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque into the modern era.
You will then visit the newly-developed harbor area. You will get on the Bigo, a panoramic lift which offers you the chance to have a 360-degree overview of the city, the historical center and the sea – you might even catch sight of Corsica.
You will also admire the 12th century Lanterna which is the true symbol of Genoa, and one of the oldest and tallest standing lighthouses in the world.
Genoa has also an amazing culinary tradition. You can snack on traditional fried foods, like fish, at a traditional friggitoria, bite into crunchy pesto crostini, made with local olive oil (Genoa is pesto’s birthplace!), and satisfy your sweet tooth with Italian chocolate or pan dolce Genovese, the most famous cake of the Liguria region, made with butter, candied lemon peel and raisins.
In the afternoon, enjoy a lovely ferry-boat trip to Portofino.
Portofino, one of the most popular resort towns in the Italian Riviera, is a picturesque, crescent-shaped seaside village with pastel houses lining the shore of the harbor.
You will find plenty of olive groves, palm and cypress trees, swaying pines and unspoiled charm in Portofino, where you will visit the town square, the narrow and winding lanes, the Church of St. George and the Castle Brown.
From there, you will enjoy incredible views over the Gulf of Rapallo and Portofino, before heading to Santa Margherita, a beautiful ancient fishing village set between Rapallo and Portofino.
DAY 4 – Santa Margherita. Boat trip to 5 Terre
- Breakfast in Santa Margherita Hotel
- Ferry Boat trip to 5 Terre
In the morning, after the breakfast in your hotel you will enjoy a boat trip to the 5 Terre in the stunning Ligurian coast, while marveling at the emerald turquoise water and picturesque landscapes.
The Cinque Terre are 5 stunning picturesque cliff-side fishing villages on the west Ligurian coastline. Each of the villages has its own distinct personality.
Coming from the sea by boat, you will have the possibility to admire this amazing landscape from the seaside.
The 5 Terre, with it unique landscape with vineyards, dry-laid stone walls, winding paths, enchanting beaches between cliffs and turquoise waters, is Natural Park and listed as UNESCO World Heritage site.
The 5 villages (Riomaggiore, Corniglia, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso) wil surprise you with their beauty.
You will return to Santa Margherita in the late afternoon.
You will have free time to discover its charming fishermen’s houses, its caracteristic promenade and Nouveau Hotels, and its the medieval center with exclusive fashion shops and the beautiful baroque Church dedicated to Saint Margareth.
DAY 5 – Montecarlo
- Breakfast in Santa Margherita Hotel
- Excursion to Monaco and Montecarlo
- Head back to Milan
After breakfast, you will visit the glitzy, glamorous principality of Monaco on the French Riviera.
Its top attractions include the Prince’s Palace, the Casino of Monte Carlo and the Oceanographic Museum.
Our expert guides will show you the Prince’s Palace (Palais du Prince), Monaco Cathedral, the Museum of Science, the Oceanographic Museum, the Museum of Napoleon, the Japanese Gardens, and Billionaire’s Quay, a world-famous harbor home to some of the world’s largest yachts.
You will also have free time to watch the dramatic poker-faced gamble in the grand marble-and-gold Casino of Monte Carlo, stroll around the harbor and wander down streets lined with buzzing cafes and chic boutiques.
After soaking in the the luxurious atmosphere and charm of the world’s second-smallest country and the most glamorous, you will return to Milan.
DAY 6 – Milan. Shopping at Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Shopping in Serravalle outlet (from Milan 80 Kms) and free day at leisure
The Serravalle Designer Outlet, Italy’s largest designer outlet, hosts nearly 200 stores.
You will visit it to complete your Italian shopping.
Enjoy up to 70% off brands such as Armani, Versace, Prada, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Bulgari, Nike and many more, along with an additional 10% discount at select stores.
DAY 7 – Milan and Departure
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Free time
- Airport transfer to head back home
What’s Included in the Genoa, Italian Riviera And Monaco Tour From Milan
- 6 nights in selected 4* hotels (4 night in a 4* hotel in Milan, 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Santa Margherita)
- Milan City Tour by private car and walk (not guided)
- Entrance to The Last Supper
- Best of Genoa City Guided Tour
- Ferry Boat excursion at Portofino
- Ferry Boat excursion at 5 Terre
- Absolute Montecarlo City Tour and Museum
- Airport transfers (pick up and drop off)
- Transfers to each city as per itinerary by 1st class hi-speed train or private car with driver
- All hotel transfers to/from railway stations
- All transportation during the excursions out of the city
- Daily Breakfasts in hotels
ALL DEPARTURES ARE GUARANTEED TO OPERATE
What’s Not Included in the Genoa, Italian Riviera And Monaco Tour From Milan
- Flights to/from home city
- Meals if does not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- City Tax (€ 3-4 per day/ p.p.)
- All this is not mentioned in the program