7 days / 6 nights – All transport services in Italy included – Hotel accomodation with breakfast included
Our 7-day Tuscany tour from Milan is the perfect itinerary to experience Tuscany’s breathtaking treasures.
Tuscany Tour From Milan
Our Tuscany Tour from Milan will allow you to discover the beauties of Tuscany, one of the best Italy’s regions.
With an expert guide at your side, and several mini-tours and entrance tickets to top attractions included in the price, you will explore at ease Milan, the 5 Terre, Pisa, Florence, and Chianti on this 7-day tour from Milan.
You will take in world-class attractions and UNESCO World Heritage sites, amazing scenic views on the Ligurian sea and on the hills of Chianti, art and architectural marvels, renown top art cities such as Florence, Pisa and Lucca, and off-the-beaten-track picturesque villages.
It starts with a leisurely tour of cosmopolitan Milan, famous for its awe-inspiring marble Duomo and celebrated La Scala opera house, and for being the fashion capital of the world.
Then, enjoy the romanticism of the 5 Terre, 5 charming fishing villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea: one of Italy’s most scenic secrets, and UNESCO World Heritage site.
Once in Tuscany, you will climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, a world-famous attraction (and another UNESCO World Heritage-listed site).
Then, you will discover the Chianti area, one of the most beautiful areas in the whole Tuscany, as well as the most well-known and appreciated by visitors from across the world.
Admire Lucca, and the medieval Siena, before visiting Florence and its medieval and Renaissance marvels with a guided walking tour first, and at your leisure later.
- Tuscany Tour from Milan, with transfers by 1st class hi-speed train or private car with driver between cities
- 7 Days (6 nights)
- Individual tour
- Tour code: n. 041913
- Perfect itinerary to discover Tuscany
- Visit three of Italy’s most enriching and historic cities: Milan, Pisa, and Florence
- Selected wonderful 4* hotels with accommodation for 6 nights
- Enjoy the romanticism of a boat tour in the Ligurian sea of the 5 Terre, UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire unforgettable views of Pisa from the top of its Leaning Tower
- Enjoy the beauties of Chianti, a region renown worldwide for its wine and countryside and unparalleled beauty.
- Travel through the gorgeous Tuscan countryside, discovering lost medieval villages in the hills of Chianti
- Taste the Tuscan traditional specialties under the stars with a dinner in the world-famous Chianti area
- Explore the beautiful center city of Florence on our guided walking tour
- Starting from: € 1,320 (per person) from 6 people
- Starting from: € 1,380 (per person) up to 5 people
- Starting from: € 1,590 (per person) from 2 people
Hotel on double occupancy.
Cost may vary depending on dates chosen and any weekend, holiday and trade fair date surcharges. For a quote on your dates and number in your party please contact us.
Booking: (by money transfer) 35% in advance – 65% 35 days before departure
- Day 1 – Arrival in Milan. Free time
- Day 2 – Milan tour – Visit city center (not guided tour) – Free time
- Day 3 – 5 Terre. Boat tour. Departure to Pisa
- Day 4 – Pisa and its Leaning Tower. Lucca. Departure to Florence
- Day 5 – Excursion to Chianti. Tuscan Dinner
- Day 6 – Best of Florence walking tour. Entrance to Accademia Gallery with skip the line access
- Day 7 – Florence. Breakfast in hotel. Free time. Departure
ALL OUR ITALY TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS!
Itinerary – Day by Day
DAY 1 – Arrival in Milan
- Arrive in Milan at Airport
- Your private driver will bring you to your Milan hotel
- Free time
Milan is Italy’s commercial and financial hub, and a city rich of history, art and culture.
You will enjoy your free time in Milan in the afternoon and evening. And do not forget, Milan by night is a very lively city.
DAY 2 – Milan
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- City tour by private car with driver and walk
- Afternoon and evening at leisure
Enjoy breakfast and then relax on a sightseeing tour of Milan (included in the tour).
Our driver will show you the best districts of Milan: Porta Venezia, the old neoclassical Porta Garibaldi city gate, the majestic Milan Central Station, the artsy quarter of Brera, the ultra-modern skyscrapers at Palazzo Lombardia (seat of the regional government), and the newly developed Porta Nuova area, which hosts striking high-rise buildings and avant-garde constructions.
At the end of the tour (optional) you will visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper, in the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, UNESCO World Heritage site.
You will have free time in the afternoon to explore Milan and admire its beautiful top attractions:
- Milan Cathedral in Piazza del Duomo: one of Europe’s most striking examples of Gothic architecture
- La Scala opera house (Teatro alla Scala): the world’s most famous opera house
- Sforza Castle: Milan’s Renaissance pride and joy
If you are a fashion lover, head for the Quadrilatero, Milan’s most famed and fabled shopping district, which displays luxurious shops, courtyards, and palaces.
DAY 3 – 5 Terre and Pisa
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- Excursion to 5 Terre with boat tour
- Transfer to Pisa
The picturesque 5 Terre (5 old charming fishing villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea) are one of Italy’s most scenic secrets.
Cars were banned a decade ago in this area, which is a National Park spreading along 18 kilometers of rocky coast.
The 5 Terre have been declared UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997, as the villages and the surrounding landscape, marked by stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the centuries for vineyards and olive trees, are unique in the world.
You will enjoy a visit to Portovenere, a boat trip (ticket included in the tour) to Monterosso, a gentle stroll along the world famous Via Dell’Amore, a very romantic coastal pathway.
In the late afternoon you will reach Pisa.
DAY 4 – Pisa, Lucca and Florence
- Breakfast in Pisa Hotel
- Visit of Pisa and of the Leaning Tower
- Visit of Lucca
- Arrival to Florence
- Free time
Discover the delights of Pisa, a lovely Tuscany town with a great historic center, full of Renaissance and medieval buildings.
The Leaning Tower, UNESCO World Heritage Site, has captivated crowds for centuries with its distinctive tilt.
The tower, which took nearly 200 years to construct, started leaning even before it was finished and still nobody knows for sure why. At the end of the 294-step staircase, you will be offered fantastic panoramic views over Pisa.
In the afternoon you will visit Lucca, one of Tuscany’s lesser-known gems. Enjoy a walking tour of the city, that shows an enchanting display of Renaissance architecture and Etruscan ruins.
You will admire Lucca’s historical centre, now a pedestrian area enclosed by the imposing tree-lined Renaissance walls, the beautiful Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, Guinigi Tower, Lucca Cathedral.
Taste a buccellato, Lucca’s ring-shaped cake, and some of the great local wines.
After some free time to explore Lucca, you will reach Florence.
DAY 5 – Florence and Chianti
- Breakfast in Florence hotel
- Excursion in Chianti with dinner in the evening
In your second day in Tuscany, you will spend an unforgettable day in the picturesque countryside of the Chianti area, a magical landscape of cypress trees, vineyards and olive groves you’ll recognize from Renaissance paintings.
Our excursion will show you scenic back-roads on gentle hills, vineyards and world-famous wineries, enchanting medieval hill towns off-the-beaten track, such as Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and the beautiful Siena (a wealthy, warlike independent state during the Middle Ages, Siena is Italy’s best preserved medieval city).
Complete your excursion with a traditional Tuscan Dinner (included in the tour) in a historic village set in the hills, toasting the finest Chianti Wine under the stars.
DAY 6 – Florence
- Breakfast in Florence Hotel
- Walking guided tour of Florence’s historic center and the Accademia Gallery with audioguide and Skip The Line access
- Afternoon at your leisure
Florence is a beautiful city, home to some of the most famous art museums in the world, but also full of shopping and food treasures and opportunities.
Still, it’s a small city, with virtually all its top sights clustered in just a few square kilometers.
Our walking guided tour (included in this Tuscany tour) will allow you to taste the best of Florence in a relatively short time.
You won’t feel overwhelmed by the choice of what to see or do in Florence.
Our tour also includes Skip The Lines tickets to the Accademia Gallery, among the most famous museums in the world for its extraordinary collections of paintings and ancient statues. You won’t have to waste time queuing for hours to admire its treasures!
The Accademia Gallery is famous in particular for its David of Michelangelo. This magnificent 17 foot marble masterpiece is easily the most famous statue in the world. The Accademia also hosts the unfinished works of art Prigioni, San Matteo, la Pietà di Palestrina and other masterpieces by the great artist. Other rooms showcase works by Botticelli, Lippi, and several other Renaissance masters, prevalent throughout the gallery.
In the afternoon, you could visit the Uffizi Gallery’, another top museum in the world, thanks to its wealth of Renaissance artwork. You will be able to admire Renaissance treasures by Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Raphael.
Besides the Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery, Florence is an artistic marvel.
The list of other fascinating museums in Florence which would deserve a visit is long. Just to mention some of the musei statali (state museums): San Marco Museum, Palazzo Pitti, Stibbert Museum, Bargello Museum, Davanzati Palace Museum, Palazzo Vecchio, Palatina Gallery, Argenti Museum, Gallery of Modern Art, Medici Chapels etc…Florence is really a paradise for art lovers.
But Florence is a top destination for architecture lovers too. There are endless medieval and Renaissance marvels such as monastic churces, cathedrals, domes, squares, bridges, streets, buildings etc.
Shopping and fashion lovers will enjoy the elegant cafes, markets, fashion boutiques, world-known designers stores such as Gucci’s and Roberto Cavallo’s, and fine craftsmanship, tiny artisan workshops and studios, hand-making leather, jewellery, hand-embroidered linens, designer fashion, perfume, marbled paper, puppets…
If you love food, Florence is one of the best cities in Italy where you can slip into the Italian way of spending time sitting outside and enjoying fine food and drinks.
DAY 7 – Florence
- Breakfast in Florence Hotel
- Free time
- Depart from Florence (transfer to airport included)
What’s Included in The Tuscany Tour From Milan
- 6 nights in selected 4* hotels (2 nights in a 4* hotel in Milan, 1 night in a 4* hotel in Pisa, 3 nights in a 4* hotel in Florence)
- Airport transfers to Milan city by private car with driver
- Milan city tour by private car and walk (not guided)
- Excursion at 5 Terre by boat
- Tickets for Pisa Leaning Tower
- Excursion in Chianti with Dinner
- Best of Florence walking guided tour
- Daily Breakfasts in hotels
ALL DEPARTURES ARE GUARANTEED TO OPERATE
What’s Not Included in The Tuscany Tour From Milan
- Flights to/from home city
- Meals if not mentioned
- Boat tickets
- Travel insurance
- City Tax (€ 4-5 per day/ p.p.)
- All this is not mentioned in the program