7 days / 6 nights – All transport services in Italy included – Hotel accomodation with breakfast included
Our Milan, Venice and Italian Northern Lakes Tour from Milan is a great itinerary for your first time in Italy!
Milan, Venice and Italian Northern Lakes Tour From Milan
Discover the romance of northern Italy on this 7 day tour from Milan, which includes Milan, Lake Como, Lake Garda, Venice, Verona and a trip to the designer outlet Serravalle.
Discover Milan, the fashion capital of the world and a city full of history, art and culture.
Experience the magic of Venice, one of the most enchanting cities in the world, with our guided tour, and a romantic Venetian gondola ride along the canals.
Explore Verona, the city that inspired Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’.
Soak up heart-stopping scenery at Lake Garda and Lake Como, with ferry-boat rides .
Fashion and shopping lovers will enjoy the trip to the best Italy’s designer outlet in Serravalle, with over 200 shops and discounts up to 80% on retail prices of the most popular fashion brands in the world.
- 7 Days (6 nights)
- Individual or group tour
- Tour code: n. 042013
- Selected wonderful 4* hotels, transfers by hi-speed train tickets between cities or private car with driver for this tour
- 7-day northern Italy tour from Milan
- Milan tour by car to discover the beauty of this cosmopolitan city and its top attractions like Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala Theater
- Experience the magic of Venice through our Best of Venice Guided walking tour and gondola ride
- Explore Verona and see Juliet’s House (Casa di Giulietta), the fictional setting of scenes in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
- Visit the Italian Lakes and see two of the region’s highlights: Lake Garda and Lake Como, with beautiful scenery and ferry-boat rides
- Enjoy shopping at Serravalle, the best Italy’s designer outlet, with discounts up to 80% on top brands such as Armani, Versace, Prada and many more
- Starting from: € 1,280 (per person) from 6 people
- Starting from: € 1,420 (per person) up to 5 people
- Starting from: € 1,620 (per person) from 2 people
Cost may vary depending on dates chosen and any weekend, holiday and trade fair date surcharges. For a quote on your dates and number in your party please contact us.
Hotel on double occupancy.
Booking: (by money transfer) 35% in advance, 65% 35 days before departure.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Milan, free time
- Day 2 – Visit Ancient Milan by private car and walk (not guided visit)
- Day 3 – Milan to Venice, best of the city
- Day 4 – Verona and Lake Garda
- Day 5 – Day trip to lake Como
- Day 6 – Milan – Shopping in outlet and free time
- Day 7 – Milan, breakfast in hotel and departure to home
ALL OUR ITALY TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS!
Itinerary – Day by Day
DAY 1 – Arrival in Italy – Milan
- Arrive in Milan at Airport
- Transfer by car with driver to Milan hotel
DAY 2 – Milan
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Milan city tour (not guided) by car with driver
- Afternoon and evening at leisure
Enjoy breakfast and then relax on a sightseeing tour of Milan.
A driver will show you the best districts and attractions of Milan, including Porta Venezia, the old neoclassical Porta Garibaldi city gate and the majestic Milan Central Station, which features a bombastic array of sculptures and reliefs, the artsy quarter of Brera.
The tour will also bring you to the ultra-modern skyscrapers at Palazzo Lombardia (seat of the regional government), and to the newly developed Porta Nuova area, home to some of the city’s most striking high-rise buildings and avant-garde constructions, such as the impressive Unicredit Tower, the tallest building in Italy, or the recent Diamond Tower, a 30-story diamond-shaped skyscraper.
You will then head for the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, UNESCO World Heritage site, to admire Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper, in the sacristy nearby. (optional)
In the afternoon, you will have free time to discover the historic center of Milan, with the Milan Cathedral in Piazza del Duomo, the La Scala opera house (Teatro alla Scala), Sforza Castle and Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio, beautiful highlights of this city.
DAY 3 – Venice
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Excursion to Venice, best of the city guided tour and gondola ride
- at 5,00 pm head back to Milan
You will spend the 3rd day of your Milan, Venice and Italian Northern Lakes Tour from Milan in Venice, arguably one of the most romantic cities in the world.
During a relaxing guided walking tour, included in your experience, pass top Venice attractions such as Rialto Bridge, and the lesser-known spots that influence Venetian culture.
The guide will show you around Venice’s magnificent architectural masterpieces such as the St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doges Palace, and you will learn about Venice’s ancient and fascinating history.
But thanks to our guide, you will also discover a labyrinth of narrow alleyways, unforgettable dainty bridges and canals, and hidden design, fashion, art and food shops.
Your tour ends with a romantic Venetian gondola ride along the canals.
DAY 4 – Shopping in outlet
- Breakfast in Milan hotel
- Free time and shopping in Serravalle outlet (80 kms from Milan)
Shop for discounted fashions at Italy’s largest designer outlet.
The Serravalle Designer Outlet hosts nearly 200 stores.
Enjoy up to 70% off brands such as Armani, Versace, Prada, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Bulgari, Nike and many more, along with an additional 10% discount at select stores.
DAY 5 – Lake Como
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Excursion to lake Como by private car with driver
- City visit, climb by the funicular railway above the city, in Brunate, after, harbor visit and trip through the lake by ferry-boat
- Departure to Milan at 5,30 pm
Take in the stunning scenery of world-famous Lake Como on day 5 of this Tour.
Como, just a quick 1-hour drive away from Milan, is surrounded by snowcapped mountains and picturesque Mediterranean villas.
This is one of Italy’s most exclusive residential areas, and some of those villas belong to the likes of Sir Richard Branson and George Clooney.
Como’s historic center is a gem.
You’ll have free time to shop at local boutiques for fine Italian goods, admire top attractions such as the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio, a notable church built in the 11th century in Romanesque style, and grab some coffee in the crafted cafes and bars.
Then ride the scenic funicular up to the town of Brunate, one of the best places to soak up a sweeping panorama of the city and the lake.
A ferry-boat ride along Lake Como awaits you once you are back from Brunate.
You will board the boat at the Como city center and then sit back and relax on a cruise around the breathtaking lake.
Admire the splendid lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d’Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel with tropical gardens.
DAY 6 – Verona and lake Garda
- Breakfast in Milan Hotel
- Excursion by private car with driver to lake Garda
- Visit Sirmione on lake Garda
- Visit Verona, with city tour by walk
- Departure for Milan at 6,00 pm
Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake.
Surrounded by a unique Alpine scenery, the lake, with its mild climate, picturesque villages and wide offer of activities for food, art, history and outdoor lovers, is one of the top touristic destinations in Italy.
The tour will bring you to the beautiful Sirmione, ancient town with picturesque narrow streets, a Scaliger Castle, a rare example of a medieval port fortification, used since the 1200s, an enchanting Roman villa and the Grottoes of Catullus (Grotte di Catullo), believed to have been the home of Catullus, a famous Latin poet.
Verona will be your next stop.
Famously the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, this enchanting city has gained UNESCO status for its historic center, which is amazingly preserved and collects monuments from eras stretching back to 1st century BC.
You will admire top Verona attractions like Piazza della Erbe, Juliet’s House, and the beautiful Roman Arena, where concerts and operas are still performed in summer.
DAY 7 – Milan and Departure
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Free time
- Airport transfer to head back home
What’s Included in the Milan, Venice and Italian Northern Lakes tour from Milan
- 6 nights in a 4* hotel in Milan
- apt transfers by private car with driver
- All hotel transfers for excursions
- Visit Ancient Milan City
- Venice excursion in private car with driver or by train
- Guided city tour and Gondola ride in Venice
- Lake of Como excursion in private car with driver
- Funicolar railway above lake Como
- Boat ride to Bellagio in lake Como
- Verona and lake Garda excursion by private car with driver
- Transfer at Serravalle for outlet shopping by private car with driver
- Breakfast daily at hotel
ALL DEPARTURES ARE GUARANTEED TO OPERATE
What’s Not Included in the Milan, Venice and Italian Northern Lakes tour from Milan
- Flights to/from home city
- Meals if does not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- City Tax (€ 4-5 per day/ p.p.)
- All this is not mentioned in the program