Lake Garda, Verona And Venice Tour From Milan
With our Lake Garda, Verona & Venice Tour you’ll discover that Verona is one of Italy’s loveliest towns.
You’ll be charmed by the towns and landscapes of Lake Garda, and will enjoy a romantic ferry boat ride through the lake
You’ll experience the magic of Venice through a guided tour and a real gondola ride, included in the tour.
And you’ll also have time to explore Milan, and go shopping in its fashion district and in Serravalle Outlet, a must for fashion shopping lovers.
- 7 Days (6 nights)
- Tour code: n. 041713
- Selected wonderful 4* hotels, transfers and 1st class hi-speed train tickets between cities or private car with driver for this tour
- Enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Garda, Italy’s biggest lake and popular holiday destination
- Visit the Grottoes of Catullus and Scaliger Castle in Sirmione
- Admire the magnificent Arena di Verona, the third-largest Roman amphitheater in Italy, and Juliet’s balcony in Verona
- Float past the beautiful palaces and bridges of Venice on a real Venice gondola ride
- Shopping day trip to the Serravalle Designer Outlet, Italy’s largest designer outlet
- Starting from: € 1,280 (per person) from 6 person
- Starting from: € 1,360 (per person) from 4 up to 5 person
- Starting from: € 1,580 (per person) from 2 person
Hotel on double occupancy.
Cost may vary depending on dates chosen and any weekend, holiday and trade fair date surcharges.
For a quote on your dates and number in your party please contact us.
Booking: (by money transfer) 60% 35 days before departure, the balance a week before arrive in Italy or at the arrival by cash.
- Day 1 – Arrival in Milan
- Day 2 – Visit Ancient Milan (not guided tour) – Free time
- Day 3 – Milan – Lake Garda – Sirmione – Verona
- Day 4 – Visit Verona and the ancient Roman Arena. Depart to Venice
- Day 5 – Best of Venice and head back for Milan in the evening
- Day 6 – Milan shopping and free day
- Day 7 – Milan. Breakfast in hotel. Free time. Departure
ALL OUR ITALY TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS!
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Itinerary – Day by Day
DAY 1 – Arrival in Italy – Milan
- Arrive in Milan at Airport
- Transfer by private car at the hotel in Milan
- Free time
DAY 2 – Milan
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Walking city tour and private car with driver and visit The Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci
- Free time
Discover the best of Milan in a single day with our walking tour.
You will visit Milan’s historic center, and popular attractions: Milan’s iconic piazzas such as Piazza Mercanti and Piazza Duomo, the Duomo di Milano, a Gothic cathedral that took nearly six centuries to complete, Sforzesco Castle, built in the 15th century, La Scala theatre, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, one of the world’s oldest shopping malls dating back to 1877 and more.
Our tour includes (optional) Leonardo Da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper in the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, UNESCO-listed church and Dominican convent.
DAY 3 – Lake Garda and Verona
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Depart Milan for lake Garda tour
- Overnight in Lazise or Sirmione
Take a walking tour and enjoy free time in the Alpine town of Desenzano del Garda.
A popular holiday destination, this town is known for its great beaches, summer nightlife scene, beautiful views of the Alps, old-style villas and the medieval castle.
The tour of the Lake Garda will also bring you to Gardone Riviera and the Vittoriale, magnificent hillside estate of the famous poet Gabriele D’Annunzio.
In the afternoon you will visit Toscolano Maderno and enjoy a spectacular ferry-boat ride across the lake, with a short stop in Lazise, beautiful and picturesque lakeside village.
DAY 4 – Verona and Venice
- Breakfast in Lazise (or Sirmione) Hotel
- Visit Sirmione and departure for Verona, walking city tour
- Overnight in Venice
Sirmione is an ancient town with an interesting history.
You will visit an enchanting Roman villa and the Grottoes of Catullus (Grotte di Catullo), Sirmione’s main landmark, believed to have been the home of Catullus, a famous Latin poet.
Verona is a beautiful city, whose remarkable urban structure and architecture have been outstandingly preserved over thousands of years, lending to its status as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
You will admire the Arena, ancient Roman theater where concerts and operas are performed in summer, and ‘Juliet’s balcony‘, the principal point of interest for lovers of Shakespeare.
You’ll have free time to explore Verona’s medieval streets, ancient city walls, picturesque squares and courtyards, impressive medieval and Renaissance buildings, before heading for Venice.
DAY 5 -Venice
- Breakfast in Venice Hotel
- Guided visit tour and gondola ride
- Free time to explore Venice and departure for Milan at 5,oo pm
Explore Venice, the “Queen of the Adriatic”, with our guided tour, included in the Lake Garda, Verona & Venice Tour.
You will learn about the history and culture of one of the world’s most stunningly beautiful cities; stroll over the countless bridges; linger in St Mark’s Square and discover the secrets of the city’s swamps, streets and squares.
You will also experience a special gondola ride, included in your tour.
Aboard a traditional wood-carved gondola boat, look out for top Venice attractions such as Rialto Bridge and listen to Italian songs; it’s a must-do Venice experience!
DAY 6 – Serravalle Outlet and Milan
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Shopping in Serravalle outlet (from Milan 80 kms) and free day in Milan
Designed to resemble a classic Italian village, Serravalle is Italy’s largest designer outlet.
The 200 stores of the outlet have bargains in designer fashions, casual clothing, footwear, cosmetics, sportswear and even home furnishings.
Brands include Calvin Klein, Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Bulgari, Timberland, Roberto Cavalli, Prada, Burberry, Nike, Adidas and more.
Expect discounts of up to to 70% off recommended retail prices, and enjoy your great savings!
DAY 7 – Milan and departure
- Breakfast in hotel
- Free time and airport transfer with private driver
What’s Included in the Lake Garda, Verona And Venice Tour From Milan
- 3 nights in a 4* hotel in Milan
- 2 nights in a 3*s /4* hotel in lake Garda
- 1 nights in a 4* hotel in Venice
- Milan city tour
- Excursion lake Garda – Verona – Venice
- Visit The Vittoriale and G. D’Annunzio home on Lake Garda
- Ferry boat tickets
- Venice guided tour and Gondola ride
- Transfers to each city as per itinerary by first class hi-speed train or private car with driver
- Airport transfer to Milan city
- All transportation during the excursions out of the city
- Breakfast daily at hotel
ALL DEPARTURES ARE GUARANTEED TO OPERATE
What’s Not Included in the Lake Garda, Verona And Venice Tour From Milan
- Flights to/from home city
- Meals if does not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- City Tax (€ 4-5 per day/ p.p.)
- All this is not mentioned in the program